moab

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
anyone know when the wheelin trips all start in moab?

If you're referring to time of day, people usually gather at a few popular places in town between the hours of 8:00 - 10:00 AM and head out to the trails.

Usually you can meet up with many friendly groups who will gladly have you tag along.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
and yes, although it won't be quite as cool until about 5:30 this evening. Then the place heats up :D

crawler21

alright and on the jeep safari if your not goin to do the roped of trails do u still have to register or can u just go out and mess around and watch? sorry im new too this i havent been to moab in like 5 years

Yes, you should register if you're going down during EJS, or at least you should kick some money to RR4W. Buy some raffle tickets for the j**p they are giving away. Tickets are $5/each and can be purchased at several places in town including the arena (where the vendor show is located). All of the proceeds go into RR4W's MUD (Multiple Use Defense) Fund for keeping trails open.

crawler21

alright thanks. i was just wonderin im not a free loader thats your opinion i have just not been down there. but i will and get some tickets to help keep them open

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
alright thanks. i was just wonderin im not a free loader thats your opinion i have just not been down there. but i will and get some tickets to help keep them open

For future reference you should register for the trails before you go down. You can usually pick up an EJS paper at most aftermarket suppliers. Just pick your trails and send in your registration. Its that easy!:cool:
The best part of EJS is running trails with the RR4W's. You meet the coolest people on the trails.