Mobile detailer referral needed

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I really need to get my “old” truck cleaned so I can get it listed. Does anybody have a mobile detailer they work with and can refer me to? I’m mainly looking for interior work and some pretty deep cleaning and will gladly pay for good work. I’d love for it to be soon like the next few days if possible. Thanks in advance!

N-Smooth

Wow they responded instantly which I love but they're two weeks out :(

I really don't want to have two trucks at my house for that long

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I have had the basic drive through wash people do a detail once or twice. They can usually get you in pretty quick, and do a decent enough job.
I know sparkle express in riverton has detailers.

Tonkaman

Dealerships usually do a pretty good job on details.
I’ve not had good quality details from the drive thru style at washes

N-Smooth

I have had the basic drive through wash people do a detail once or twice. They can usually get you in pretty quick, and do a decent enough job.
I know sparkle express in riverton has detailers.
I thought about that but this thing really needs some cleaning and I think it might be outside of their typical work.

Dealerships usually do a pretty good job on details.
I’ve not had good quality details from the drive thru style at washes
So I just dropped it off at the dealer because I remember getting and ignoring recall letters. I was going to ask about getting it detailed but decided against it. Some will find my reasoning funny but basically I didn't want them to tell me that it'll be $300 or something (since dealerships are ridiculous) and then I'd have to throw a Karen fit and be like "do you have any idea how much money I've spent here?!?!?!" That's not my idea of a good time...

All of the referrals I've received so far have not replied or been way too far out to get it done on my timeline but my wife found some Drive Sunny place that sounds like a good operation and they'll come on Monday. I really wonder about having my new truck detailed regularly and may look into that. My wife said keeping it clean is part of the deal and I begrudgingly accepted those terms haha

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I don't have much trouble keeping the inside of vehicles clean but the outside is a different story. I've been thinking about getting a monthly pass at one of the drive through washes to keep up on it. I figure I'm usually 20 minutes early to pick my son up from school so if I got a pass at the place I drive by to get him I'd go there regularly. Still up in the air on it though.

N-Smooth

I don't have much trouble keeping the inside of vehicles clean but the outside is a different story. I've been thinking about getting a monthly pass at one of the drive through washes to keep up on it. I figure I'm usually 20 minutes early to pick my son up from school so if I got a pass at the place I drive by to get him I'd go there regularly. Still up in the air on it though.
I definitely have a problem with keeping the outside clean. I probably washed my truck 2x a year. For real. There is a Mister going in about a mile from me so I need to decide if I want a pass there or if getting it detailed bi-monthly is a better value. We'll see

Tonkaman

What are the prices like for the quotes you’ve been given?

I detailed cars for a dealer when I was young. It was a few hundred bucks, but the cars looked nearly new afterward.

N-Smooth

What are the prices like for the quotes you’ve been given?

I detailed cars for a dealer when I was young. It was a few hundred bucks, but the cars looked nearly new afterward.
I only got a price from the Drive Sunny place. My wife found a coupon for buy one get one half off. I think it was $163 for the first vehicle and $82 for the second (my wife was motivated to help me because she wants to get her Highlander cleaned :p)

I think $163 to get the truck clean and ready for a new owner is a good investment but we'll see

EDIT: I think that's just for the inside but I'm not sure 🤷‍♂️

Last edited: