Montreal, Quebec

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I'm going to Montreal in June for the Canadian Grand Prix. I'll be there for four days and aside from the race and associated activities, I'm hoping to check out some of the city. Anyone been there? Have suggestions for places to see, eat, ect?

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Long ago I learned French. I think I can still order food and ask if they can speak English. :) Probably should brush up on it before.

We spent some time in Banff and the surrounding area a couple years ago and I was surprised how many thick French accents were around. There was one waitress that looked pretty good, but her accent made her soooooo sexy. :drool:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
We spent some time in Banff and the surrounding area a couple years ago and I was surprised how many thick French accents were around. There was one waitress that looked pretty good, but her accent made her soooooo sexy. :drool:
Ha! Right? When I called Circuit Gilles Villeneuve to order the tickets the woman who answered initially did so in French. After asking if she spoke English (Parlez vous angles? Merci!). She switched but had a thick accent. I assume that she was like most call center matrons, less than attractive. But I was picturing Kim Cloutier...