More vegas wheeling

Lizard Lips

MY cousin was in town from Idaho and her husband has a 95 xtra cab toy that he did a solid axle swap. So they decided to go wheeling while i was at work here's some pics.

Attachments

• trail 058.jpg
    trail 058.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 16
  • trail 061.jpg
    trail 061.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 20
  • trail 062.jpg
    trail 062.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 13
  • trail 070.jpg
    trail 070.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 18
  • trail 071.jpg
    trail 071.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 17
  • trail 072.jpg
    trail 072.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 15
  • trail 074.jpg
    trail 074.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 14
  • trail 075.jpg
    trail 075.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 15
  • trail 077.jpg
    trail 077.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 14

Lizard Lips

here's some more pics. He said he's never done a trail like this. It's a fairly easy trail. he said they don't have rock up in Idaho. Looks like I'll have to make a trip up there and go find some real wheeling up there for him.

Attachments

• trail 078.jpg
    trail 078.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 7
  • trail 084.jpg
    trail 084.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 3
  • trail 085.jpg
    trail 085.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 5

Lizard Lips

all in all it was an alright run. My bro's runner needs an alternator I guess is was over charging or something that's why he had the lights on. The the 95 tacoma or what ever broke a left rear campershell window and tore off one of his fender flares. And as my brother was pulling back on the road he was pulled over and given a ticket for making dirt fly in the air on the dirt road leading to the pavement.

Lizard Lips

the trail is called potato ridge, it's on the way to parumph and dumps you out somewhere in summerlin. It's an alright trail. nothing than hard, they said there wasn't much snow up there. oh well

blt2krl

here's some more pics. He said he's never done a trail like this. It's a fairly easy trail. he said they don't have rock up in Idaho. Looks like I'll have to make a trip up there and go find some real wheeling up there for him.

Sounds like he doesn't know the right people or has no association to a club. The Ultimate Adventure had two out of three stops in Idaho this year.

Lizard Lips

well he's fairly new to offroading. I know there is places to wheel up there. He's in a club but they don't really do anything hardcore from the looks of it.

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
looks like your cousin is from Rexburg. there are hard rocks there. tell him to look up the Snake River Offroad club. They have plenty of people that love tough rocks and can show him where to find them.......nice pictures btw

Lavacrawler

Ya I know that is Frank and Christy's Toyota as I helped do the solid axle swap. As far as nothing hardcore up here then Frank was hi or just being nice.:rofl: He also went out down there with a Kid Named Eric (gray reg cab toy that we also did a solid axle swap on) not sure if he went out with you guys or not. But Frank did come back with some body damage:)

blazinzuk

Yes Frank is sentenced to 1 trip to shelly a month till he either burns up his clutch again or gets low gears for his t-case.

I do wish we had some dry wash trails like that around here but we pretty much wheel on lava rock, if you ever want to visit lizard lips we will show you some hard core trails

Last edited:

fattodog

frame cracks= More flex!!
i know this is kinda off-topic but, by brother (RME member "MYEMONTANA") lives in Boise and heard about a wheeling area close to Boise that is supposed to be good. Can't remember the name though. Something rattlesnake... Can you help him out?

KENNETH !!

Lizard Lips

yeah serious take him to some real wheeling. If you guys head down here to vegas we'll hit some hard trails. I gotta finish up the the truck and i'll be good

Lizard Lips

yeah he went out with my brother while i was working. He tore off one of his flares and bent a fender kinda a blew up a window on his top

Ya I know that is Frank and Christy's Toyota as I helped do the solid axle swap. As far as nothing hardcore up here then Frank was hi or just being nice.:rofl: He also went out down there with a Kid Named Eric (gray reg cab toy that we also did a solid axle swap on) not sure if he went out with you guys or not. But Frank did come back with some body damage:)

Lizard Lips

I do want to come up there and wheel so stuff. I gotta finish building the truck i'm getting next weekend and then we'll head up there with 3 trucks. my 2 bro's and me. I'm always down to put on a show for some people.

Yes Frank is sentenced to 1 trip to shelly a month till he either burns up his clutch again or gets low gears for his t-case.

I do wish we had some dry wash trails like that around here but we pretty much wheel on lava rock, if you ever want to visit lizard lips we will show you some hard core trails