Motorcycle ramps

Caleb

What do you guys suggest for a ramp for a lifted truck? I used to have an Ogio stepped ramp an d loved it. Would buy another in a heart beat if they were still available. Anything else like that out there?

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I sell and use aluminum ramps for motorized wheelchairs. If you've seen or used my ramp you'll never go back to a sketchy 1 wheel wide deal. I can ride my bike into the truck and they're not much more than the ogio. Pm for pricing.

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
I use tri-folds like this guy, then walk up the one side and feather the clutch to let the bike walk itself up. Never had any sketchy moments this way. This photo isn't mine, just found it online. Mine have plywood on the outside two planks and then just aluminum rungs for the middle, they're technically made for a snowmobile, but work all around
0B3721F8-453F-4070-9B54-544FE09C9273_zpsmhkfbizc.png

Cascadia

Undecided
I love my stepped Ogio ramp. Thanks for selling it to me Caleb. It's probably the best ramp made and takes all sketch out of loading. I'll never get rid of mine.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I love my stepped Ogio ramp. Thanks for selling it to me Caleb. It's probably the best ramp made and takes all sketch out of loading. I'll never get rid of mine.

:rofl:

I have one as well.... no dirtbike (for now)but I'm still going to hang onto the Ogio step-ramp! I had to buy mine used, got lucky when I found one locally!

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I have a fold up wheel chair ramp like what Stratton uses. Its pretty nice for lifted trucks. Folds up and out easy. Little heavier than most dirtbike ramps but its manageable and worth not droppin a bike

Nice to have around for after dirtbike accidents as well. ;)

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
The ramps are 30" wide and about a dozen different lengths available. See what length would work for you but I'd bet you could use either a 6,7, or 8 foot.
I have an 8ft but you could probably be fine with a 7ft.
They fold into 4ths and carry like a briefcase.
They're covered in grip tape and have a 2" lip on either side
Weight capacity is 800lbs.
A 7ft is $300
20160718_082946.jpg

We also have a narrow motorcycle ramp that bifolds

Caleb

Thanks guys. My truck is pretty freaking tall, I bet I'd need an 8'. I'll measure and see what kind of angles I'm working with. I like the ida of it folding in to fours, that could be real useful.

D

Deleted member 12904

I like to just use the same ramp I use for back flips and stuff. I don't get crazy loading it just like 35-40' back from the truck and 4th gear,dirt-bike-ramp.jpg