MotoUtah

Caleb

Anyone know why they didn't renew their domain name? Are they planning to? If they aren't and you know the owner, tell them I'll renew it if they don't want it. (and then put some real forum software on there :D)

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
John, the original owner stepped away from it a couple of years ago. It was about that time RMATV became a major sponsor for the site and started hosting it on their servers. The admin "Rush" works for RMATV.

The sites traffic has been steadily declining. They may have decided to not renew.

Sounds like its time for you to revive it.

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
John, the original owner stepped away from it a couple of years ago. It was about that time RMATV became a major sponsor for the site and started hosting it on their servers. The admin "Rush" works for RMATV.

The sites traffic has been steadily declining. They may have decided to not renew.

Interesting...

Caleb? :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Hmmm? I was on it the last few days, seemed it was still active as usual no? I know many of the Utah locals are active on the AdvRider RM section (Utardia).

Caleb

If there's anyway you could put me in touch with Rush, I most definitely would. That's a great domain to just lose.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I was at Alan Peterson's business today around 3pm talking to him and he mentioned to me that he could not get in. I tried on his computer to go in and pull up the thread about the 2013 desert race schedule and it was not there, but I could still pull it up and browse to that thread on my phone. When I tried about 4pm on my phone, it was gone.

I don't know who "Rush" is, but I know a couple people who may. I will see what I can find out.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Looks like they probably just forgot to pay the renewal... if they still want it they have I think 30-60 days (depending on the registrar) to reclaim it and then it will go into a black hole for a few months (again depends on registrar) before it becomes available or auctioned off. I hate the process... I've tried to nab up several domains in the past that people just let go.

I vote for Caleb to get it. :D

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Nevermind, must have been a cached page. I called a friend who works at RMATV and tracked down who is the admin for it. I let you know what I find out.