movie review MULAN

mesha

By endurance we conquer
So I have seen mulan 6000 times in the last few months. My almost 2 year old loves it. We have tried many different movies and only llaaaann will do. If I have to hear donnie osmond sing one more time I swear I will:mad:nevermind. actually it really isn't that bad of a movie. Mulan 2 however is that bad of a movie.

Gotta love small people's fascinations with ONE movie. :D Our daughter was a die hard "Chicken Run" fan. I must admit, I'm very glad I don't have to listen to that every waking moment any more! But the sad part is now I have a 6 going on 12 year old who informed me today that Hannah Montana is the best rock star EVER. :rofl: And it's only becoming more and more apparent that my baby is getting big. :(

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Gotta love small people's fascinations with ONE movie. :D Our daughter was a die hard "Chicken Run" fan. I must admit, I'm very glad I don't have to listen to that every waking moment any more! But the sad part is now I have a 6 going on 12 year old who informed me today that Hannah Montana is the best rock star EVER. :rofl: And it's only becoming more and more apparent that my baby is getting big. :(

Thats funny it was chicken run. Baby D loves bawk bawks(chickens) more than any other animal. He loves to chase them around the back yard. I never thought of chicken run, I'll have to go rent it (a decision I may regret).