my new favorite bacon, oh yesssss!!!

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
So on Tuesday we stopped at Whole Foods to grab a few things, one of which was their smoked andouille bacon, cooked it up this morning with some pancakes and eggs. All I can say is it's the best damn bacon I have ever had, might even call it a "foodgasm"!!

So tasty!!!!

Attachments

• WP_001684.jpg
    WP_001684.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 30
  • WP_001685.jpg
    WP_001685.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
my wife says we will be picking up more very soon.

Your wife tells you if/when you'll be buying bacon? :eek:

If you're a true bacon lover, you would be telling your wife that you bought bacon. If she asks how much it was, what kind, or how much you bought then you tell her to mind her business or she won't get any.

Bacon procurement is a unilateral decision for a man. /discussion.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator

If you're a true bacon lover, you would be telling your wife that you bought bacon. If she asks how much it was, what kind, or how much you bought then you tell her to mind her business or she won't get any.

Although I agree with cody on this statement, I myself also go through the wife for groceries.... I can honestly say that I have not been grocery shopping for close to 3-4 years. It is a trade I would make any day although My wife is smart enough to never allow the bacon to run out so I have very little to worry about.

The best bacon I have ever had comes straight from the butcher. We buy half a pig every year and the amount of bacon and sausage we get lasts us almost the entire year.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ

My statement was more along the lines of "she liked it a lot and wants to get more of it", has nothing to do with telling or allowing me to do it. We walked in and said we were just picking up a few things that sound yummy, walked out and had spent almost $140 on meats and a few other items. We spend close to $700 a month on just food, mostly organic and high end meats and vegetables but so worth it. It'll be fun to see how much we spend when kids come along.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I hear ya. I gave up grocery shopping for the most part. I just eat out for everything not named breakfast...I spend as much or less eating out for 2 meals per day as I would cooking my own, and I don't have to clean up after myself or look at rotting leftovers that I never eat, sitting in my fridge.