My wife wants a 200 Series Land Cruiser...

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Needs bumpers and a roof rack. Maybe get it wrapped as well. :hickey:

It's wrapped and under the tree... ;)

I thought about buying a brand new key for a Toyota and wrapping it, then when she opens it tell her that her gift is parked out in the driveway. Have the Land Cruiser toy sitting in the driveway.... but I decided that would be really mean, I don't want to get her hopes up and then dash them when she sees a teeny little toy car.

:ugh:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I thought about buying a brand new key for a Toyota and wrapping it, then when she opens it tell her that her gift is parked out in the driveway. Have the Land Cruiser toy sitting in the driveway.... but I decided that would be really mean, I don't want to get her hopes up and then dash them when she sees a teeny little toy car.

This would've been absolutely hilarious. You should have taken the risk.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
She's a smart girl. :cool: Mandy has also been talking about our future 200. (which I guess happens after we've used up our 80 and 100?)

Greg

Admin
Yeah that might get ya stabbed with a brand new Toyota key. o_O

This would've been absolutely hilarious. You should have taken the risk.

I don't want a divorce, so I'll just let her unwrap the Cruiser. ;)

She's a smart girl. :cool: Mandy has also been talking about our future 200. (which I guess happens after we've used up our 80 and 100?)

:D

I didn't realize how much she liked our Cruisers, specifically the LX450 and the 100 Series, until they had been sold and moved on! We have been looking at 100 Series again for her DD, but they're hard to find with low (under 100k miles, reasonable price). I think Catherine has decided to save up the money and try to find a clean, lower mile 200 Series that will last for a long time.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Supporting Member
I've (we've) been looking for a 100 series Landcruiser again. My wife/family/I have been missing that mahogany pearl ( :D) one ever since we let it go!

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Go drive one, the only thing not to like is the price and fuel economy :D

I've absolutely been loving mine... the 100 has sat since summer as I use the 200 more and more including the trip to Baja, so comfy!

Greg

Admin
Well, she didn't find it as funny as I did! :oops::D But, now she has a new 200 Series straight from Japan!

Go drive one, the only thing not to like is the price and fuel economy :D

I've absolutely been loving mine... the 100 has sat since summer as I use the 200 more and more including the trip to Baja, so comfy!

They're hard to find around Western Colorado, otherwise we would! We've test driven a few local 100's, but they all have high miles and are beat up enough that they don't look/feel new. Catherine LOVES the 80 Series, but they're 20+ yrs old at this point and she would like something new enough that it will be reliable & good looking for a long time. It may be awhile before we can afford a 200 Series for her, just have to sell some cats... ;)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
They are tough to find in Utah too. I've had local customers get them from the Midwest, Texas, New Jersey and California.

What's a cat selling for these days?

Greg

Admin
They are tough to find in Utah too. I've had local customers get them from the Midwest, Texas, New Jersey and California.

What's a cat selling for these days?

I think if/when we get serious, we'll expand our search. There are quite a few 200's in Denver, it would be nice to find a couple and test drive them.

Cat's are around 1 to 3 ARB RTT's, depending on the lines... ;)