National Desert Race help

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
The Sage Riders National Hare and Hound Race is coming up on May 4th. I am in charge of loop 2 of the race and am looking for a few people that would like to come be a part of helping put it on. I am needing people to man road crossings and check points. Pay for the job is satisfaction in helping put on a top notch race and dinner provided by the club on Friday night before the race.

SpeedyVic

I'm in for a checkpoint if I have me a bike by then! Is it out at Cherry Creek? Maybe I can get the Rabbi to come with me.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Yes it is at Cherry Creek. All the check points and road crossings will be vehicle accessible,so if you don't have a bike by then, don't sweat it.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Giving this one a bump. Our next club meeting is on 4/3 and I would like to get some of my spots filled.

Vic, are you available to do the check point?. It is in a place that you can drive to.

D

Deleted member 12904

Re: National Desert R ace help

I have already committed to help allen with the sxs loop. Plus im really thinking about giving it a go on my bike. What class is best for a 30 yo newb? Sportsman?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

SpeedyVic

Giving this one a bump. Our next club meeting is on 4/3 and I would like to get some of my spots filled.

Vic, are you available to do the check point?. It is in a place that you can drive to.

Yes sir, I'm going to be there.

Sent from the Outer Limits via Android.

SpeedyVic

I have already committed to help allen with the sxs loop. Plus im really thinking about giving it a go on my bike. What class is best for a 30 yo newb? Sportsman?

Yep, Sportsman is best for the first time. One loop, no points, and no pressure. But it is a great feeling to pass some of the numbered whipper snappers!

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Yes sir, I'm going to be there.

PM me your phone number and I will get a hold of you mid April. If you have a bike by then and you want to do some riding, we will be out there the weekend before the race roughing in the ribbon for the course.

I figured you probably would be. It will be good to see you out there. Allen and I share a common road crossing for the SXS and loop 2 of the bikes.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I wanted to give this another bump. I have everything pretty well covered but we can always use more help. We will also be out working on marking the course so come on out and go for a ride.

SpeedyVic

I really wish I could go riding with you this weekend. I just put a rekluse in my bike and am itching to try it out!

Guess I will have to wait until next weekend.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I really wish I could go riding with you this weekend. I just put a rekluse in my bike and am itching to try it out!

Guess I will have to wait until next weekend.

Priorities....... Riding is always more important than a wedding.:greg: