National Public Lands Day is a week from today....

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
NPLD is a week from today! Many members of RME will be out at Five Mile Pass cleaning up, but we really need MORE support to get all the work done! We have a huge dumpster to fill and as usual, the Five Mile Pass area needs help. Make the time in your life, give back to the public lands that we all love and make a difference!

Here's a link to the plans in the Land Use section... - http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php?98870-NPLD-5-Mile-Pass#1

Hope to see you out there!

corbin.black

I was looking forward to this but it looks like I will be helping out with Operation Pioneer out in Colorado to help clean up the floods with the National Guard. Hopefully I can make it next year!

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
I was looking forward to this but it looks like I will be helping out with Operation Pioneer out in Colorado to help clean up the floods with the National Guard. Hopefully I can make it next year!

I would say that is more important, thanks for your service!

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.

I'm pretty sure that qualifies.