Need help: Knolls OHV area annual pass design

mrigby

I am an outdoor recreation planner for the Bureau of Land Management, Salt Lake Field Office. We are in the process of implementing a fee requirement for the Knolls OHV area. It was determined during the planning process for the Knolls area that fees are needed to help maintain and enhance visitor services. During the past year we have upgraded the main access road for 3 miles, installed 2 bathroom facilities, constructed parking areas, and installed informational bulletin boards at Knolls. The fee is expected to be $6 per vehicle per day and improvements and facilities will be funded by the fees collected.

As part of the fee system we want to offer an annual pass, which will be beneficial for frequent visitors. I need help with the design of the pass and thought maybe an OHV user with graphic skills might be willing to volunteer their services to come up with a design for the annual pass sticker.

You can contact me by email at mrigby@blm.gov.

Thanks! Mandy Rigby

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Good to see you here on RME Mandy, are you going to be a the Lake Mountings cleanup for Public Lands Day?

Kurt Williams
Utah 4 Wheel Drive Association - President

mrigby

Kurt,
I saw your post for NPLD at the Lake Mountains, I will of course be there ready to work. Thanks for you help getting people involved.

Mandy