Need some help gettting a powerchair from Las Vegas to Tooele

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=28747622
Kevin was the driver and is paralyzed chest down. They have family in the Vegas area and have a powerchair that Kevin can have. But they can't get it up here till late next month. While he will be out of the hospital next week and will have a loaner, it would be nice to get this up sooner than later.

PM me here if you can help and I'll get you in touch with others coordinating his help and care.

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
No wonder I couldn't find it, it was in the classifieds! I'm not even set on getting it all the way to Tooele, just anywhere in the SLC area is a hugemendous help.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
What are the (exact) dimensions of the chair? I'll be driving from LA to Lehi on March 28th, but I don't know if the chair will fit in my vehicle.

STAG

It's in the classifieds because people usually offer pay for the transportation of goods. In this case, I would hope that someone is just driving through the area and offers to donate their time.

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
OK, I just got word that a ride for the powerchair has been found. I do appreciate the interest and offers. You guys are indeed awesome.

ID Bronco

Heading from cali to slc/toole whatever you need on the 2 or 3rd of April. Can pull a trailer or uhaul or something if need be, but it won't fit in the Suburban with all the kids. Let me know if you need it. scott 208-589-4856

mesha

By endurance we conquer
If that falls through you could probably hire the guy that drove his riding lawn mower from moab to salt lake. that guy was cool.