need to borrow a bumper pull flatbed car hauler

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
I am looking at buying a non-operable Montero for a parts rig and need to borrow a flatbed, a huge plus if it has a winch mounted but can get by without it. I can give you some elk out of the freezer or some cash for using it. Plan would be to leave it on the trailer while I strip the axles and some other parts and haul it to the recyclers, so I may need the trailer for a bit. Thanks in advance, let me know if you can accommodate.

Coco

My trailer is also available, I'm down in Lehi however. I just don't have ramps. I also rent mine for anywhere from $20-$150 (it just depends on distance [its gone to California and back this year]) I also ask that it is returned in as good or better condition than when it was picked up.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
That's not a bad idea Colton, I may rent mine out and ask that the person bring it back with a new deck. Then round 2 new paint, by the end of the year I'll have a fancy trailer with LEDs and maybe even brakes that actually work!!!

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
I am trying to decide if it's worth getting, with this high heat and the baby my energy is about tapped lately. Stratton is local so I will definitely keep it in mind if I do decide to get it.