• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Needed in Sandy: Small drywall job

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I'm in need of a small drywall job at my house in Sandy. We had some water damage in our laundry room. Old sheetrock is out. We just need to re-rock the walls of a ~10 x 10 room. I don't think the ceiling needs overhaul. Any recommendations for a small job, both the rock itself and the tape/mud.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Who did you go with, @cruiseroutfit? I'm looking for close to the same, I'm going to gut a small bathroom down to the studs and joists and want somebody to come rerock the walls and ceilings faster than I can.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Who did you go with, @cruiseroutfit? I'm looking for close to the same, I'm going to gut a small bathroom down to the studs and joists and want somebody to come rerock the walls and ceilings faster than I can.

I'll check with Mrs. Cruiseroutfit, she hired a general contractor and subs for what started as a laundry room cleanup and ended as a full basement remodel :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor

Turns out the general contractor hired them so she's not sure their name. She wasn't super stoked with a few things, I'm rarely stoked about any contractor work so I didn't bother looking :D