Never wanted a Fiero until...

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Found this build on FB, group called Safari All The Cars. https://www.facebook.com/groups/safariallthecars/?ref=share

The owner removed all the plastic body panels, the frame underneath is pretty substantial. Added a body lift, bigger tires, etc.

I've got to admit, it's pretty awesome. Most Fieros had a 4 cyl, but a V6 was optional... and apparently a Cadillac Northstar will fit and work. They're rear engine, RWD so it would be fun in the dirt!

Screenshot_20211114-081145_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20211114-081110_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20211114-081157_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20211114-081127_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20211114-081008_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20211114-080951_Facebook.jpg

xjtony

The turbo V6 would make a cool little rig. It's actually really cool what guys have done with Fieros. The old dino body kits were cool too

1969honda

Supporting Member
I believe the LS4 has also been done, I always thought that'd be a fun little rocket. I had a high school buddy with an 86 or 87 manual v6 in the fast back, felt like you were going 110 when doing about 60.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I love Fieros and have wanted one for quite some time. I tried buying one last fall, but the owner wanted a bit more money than my limit. I still check KSL for them every few weeks....

Thursty

I had an ‘88 Fiero Formula V-6, auto in the early 2000s during college. It was my daily for my commute between school in Orem and working at my Dad’s machine shop in Midvale. The trans definitely needed another gear for freeway speeds and the thing never could stay cool in traffic. It sure was fun to drive though, especially on canyon roads. In fall of 2005 a lady in a Land Rover pulled out in front of me on State Street in A.F. That crash totaled the Fiero but I walked away without a scratch. I’ve had a little dream for awhile to find another and see if a baby Ecoboost could be made to work. EA323C85-E894-4113-9525-0AD9668495AA.jpeg

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Here ya go! 😂

You know that wobble/sway that a trailer gets when it's back heavy?? I can only imagine this drives that way..