New Boy

Chucky

Hi, my name is Chucky, I'm not an Elf, and I will kick anyones butt who says otherwise!

COMMANDO'S RULE!!

Chucky

thanks for the introduction JEREMY. No seriously, I really do look like an elf, and I work at Six States. I think that's why they hired me. anyway....I own an ugly yellow commando and would like to wheel it, but never seem to find my way to the trails. Thank you very much and have a nice day.

this message dedicated to my great pal Jeremy Hicks

goin4xn

Jeepaholic
Originally posted by Chucky
Hi, my name is Chucky, I'm not an Elf, and I will kick anyones butt who says otherwise!

COMMANDO'S RULE!!

Commando's are cool. Welcome to the list Chucky. You errrr... Don't happen to own a knife by chance do ya?
Scott

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Let me tell you the story of Chucky. One day I needed a hand in the shop, so I found this elf looking doll and shoved a battery up his ass, and POOF. Chucky was born. The hardest working elf on the planet.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
This is a seriosly LAIM first post thread....BUT....
Bandwagon
Hey jeremy is chucky your friend to the end...hydy ho....

Chucky

sorry, no pics yet. but specs on my CO are:
Buick 400>TH 400> Dana 20> 44's front and rear with 4.56 in diffs > 35 MTR's.
hoping to change t-case and rear axle in the near future, and lengthen wheel base too. I am currently @ 98"
leaf springs front and rear. none of that fancy shmansy custom coil shit at the time. also no full cage yet, but have future plans to have someone help me build one. some one who works at factory tubular, whose name starts with "AND" and ends in "Y".
:D

MattL

so is your commando a faded yellow with a white removable lid? does it have black rims on it as well?
If so i think i have seen it strolling around about 45th south and 2300 east areas.