New Mad Max movie

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
this movie has changed my life, what little I gave about this world is gone. I'm now just building a mobile truck based electric guitar platform with a million speakers in preparation for the end of the world

Troop92

this movie has changed my life, what little I gave about this world is gone. I'm now just building a mobile truck based electric guitar platform with a million speakers in preparation for the end of the world

This. Haha.

Saw it last night. No vulgarity, but gore and wicked cool vehicles/battles. It's big, loud, and out of control - it was awesome.

Last edited:

skeptic

Saw it today. Nothing but action - no story to speak of, no witty dialog and hardly any dialog at all, nothing clever, and other than much better special effects they could have taken vehicle chase scenes not used in the original movies and slapped them together for 90% of this new one. Honestly, I thought it kinda sucked. It might be worth watching when it comes to DVD/Netflix/etc. but I found it a huge waste of money to watch in the theater.

skeptic

lol at people going to MAD MAX and being crushed that the story didn't profoundly speak to them.

I'm guessing you haven't seen it yet. Nobody goes to Mad Max expecting it to profoundly speak to them, or have a detailed intricate plot, or be up for an academy award. However, it does need some kind of plot, something more than essentially a 2 hour car chase. Weak excuse for the car chase. Lame reason for Max to be brought along. Easily the worst of the 4 Mad Max movies.

Rock Taco

I have not seen it yet but probably will in the next few days. I was really hoping it would be released in the Imax format.