New ornament I had made

airmanwilliams

What do you guys think of the new ornament using the Utah Samurai and Sidekick Owners group decal I had laser engraved into wood?

Attachments

• IMG_20131219_205000.jpg
    IMG_20131219_205000.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 27

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
That's pretty cool, was it cut out with the laser too? How thick is the material and where did you have it done?

airmanwilliams

The micrometer measures it to be 2.86mm thick and yes it was cut out with a laser it looks like also. I had a guy up in canada make them and it cost a bit so I only had 7 made, spent $18 each for them.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Now if only you could get your rig out on the trail and climb some rocks as indicated on the ornament, or sell your Sidekick and buy my Jeep, uh huh....

airmanwilliams

Now if only you could get your rig out on the trail and climb some rocks as indicated on the ornament, uh huh....

hahaha:(

It should be up in the next two months. The guy going through the motor is VERY meticulous and does an awesome job so I wont rush him. I am also getting all I can to make sure this motor is tip top before it goes in with all gaskets replaced, new orings, new piston rings, new seals and head gone through, new aluminum pulleys that are 1pound each versus the stock 7pound pulleys, por15 the engine bay and much more. With the last motor only lasting a few thousand miles past what the last owner said was the rebuild mileage I want to make sure everything is done right before I get it back on or off road for any trips.