new rig to build

Lizard Lips

We'll I headed up to sacramento this past weekend to deliver a truck I was going to build and ended up wanting to go a different route. We started heading out of town and got just out of nv and the motor in the tow rig started making a not so good noise. So we pulled off the freeway. and let it cool for a bit. we headed back to vegas and made it just past stateline and everything melted together. best guess so far without taking it apart was that we spun a bearing? :mad2: So had my old man come pick me up. went to rent a truck and drove back out there. had to put a hitch on the rent a truck and then take out the axles and tires of the bed that i was taking up to put under the truck i was picking up. All on the side of the freeway. We finally got everything loaded up and left at about 8pm. only about 9 hours behind from when I left the first time. I averaged about 60-65 the whole trip with the damn rent a truck.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Lizard Lips

The plan is to run a 4.3-350- 23 spline dual toy cases with a 4.7 in the rear case. fullwidth dana44 and 14 bolt. 4.10's with detroits. toy rears front and 4link rear with 1/4 ellips. Hopefully I'll have enough time to get it finished before the tin binder jambo is april. It'll be close with school, work, and playing volleyball for my college. We'll see what happens. sorry about the pics being so blury. Took them with my camera phone.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 56
Last edited: