South-East Utah Newbie Jeepers

Mark Rice

Howdy Folks

We are new to 4 wheeling, Just bought a 2014 jeep sport 4 door and looking to do some wheeling, not 2 extream yet! They say there was a club here Price however have yet to get ahold of anyone web page outdated and phone numbers to i believe. anyway nice to be a member and maybe able to hook up on a weekend.

ricsrx

the club in Price (King crawlers) is active, but is don't have a contact name or number

welcome to RME, so i take it you live in carbon county, if so you have a lot of great adventure trails and mild to hard core crawling trails, I am in Price this weekend i wish i would have brought down my truck i would go out with you.

Mark Rice

Bummer we went out and found some trails nothing but easy so far. we ended up going to i think it was called buckhorn trail down the little grand canyon. If ever this way and wanna go let me know.

outdores

Welcome,

I am new as well. I am looking for people to wheel with as well. I have April 8-13 free if you want to do some wheeling. I am in Salt Lake.

AaronPaige

Mark I'm part of the King crawlers, don't do much as far as the easy trails go but depending on how build your jk becomes id love to do some trails with ya, but there are a few members that stay on the easy trails. Chris knows more about them 801 512 1563