spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
mud huh...........how do you afford to get the crap off!!! i like to mud every once in a while but i cant stand the mess. not that i am a clean freak but i just dont like all that crap all over the place when it comes time to modify something or fix something underneath. enlighten us on the attractions of the mud. we dont do too much of that around here!!?? are you from around here??

i live up in ogden and am associated with the wasatch outlaw 4x4 club. Big Sgt keeps on my case about getting over to the big horn group but i never remember.

one thing i do like to do is play in the river!!!

Stomp

Originally posted by spencurai
mud huh...........how do you afford to get the crap off!!! i like to mud every once in a while but i cant stand the mess. not that i am a clean freak but i just dont like all that crap all over the place when it comes time to modify something or fix something underneath. enlighten us on the attractions of the mud. we dont do too much of that around here!!?? are you from around here??

i live up in ogden and am associated with the wasatch outlaw 4x4 club. Big Sgt keeps on my case about getting over to the big horn group but i never remember.

one thing i do like to do is play in the river!!!

We have a couple high pressure washers at work or I just go spend 5 bucks at the carwash. I am from the Mojave Desert in California and couldnt wait for a thunder storm to roll through to whip up some flash floods and mud. I'm here at Hill AFB now. Me and some friends went up to Avon a year or so ago. Had a lot of mud up there. I went to my first meeting this month. Sarge is a great guy and everybody else I met at the meeting too.

Nice pic, give me a call next time you decide to go trolling:D :p ;)

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
hey anytime. it is a little on the trespassing side but still a blast. avon is mostly closed now. the forrest service is trying to clean it up and get rid of the bog pits. it has gotten really really bad up there at times. anyway my phone number is 801-514-5407 it is a salt lake # but it is for my ogden cell phone from my salt lake office. i work for an audio visual company. anyway we are thinking of running some snow this saturday up at the foot of ben lomond up in north ogden. it is some great snow and a real challenge. we always get 2 or 3 guys stuck somehow or another. if you like muddy hill climbs that have a pucker factor of 10 this is the place!! send me your phone number or give me a call and we will organize this one!! i will post a notice in the offroad trails section of this board. check it out!