Newfoundland mountains print...

DAA

So I just finished this print over the weekend:

untitled-2W.jpg

It's one I took on the ExpUT Newfie's trip a few weeks ago. It's 16" x 24", so a pretty big print, on canvas. And I like it, don't get me wrong, but it's probably not even in my top 5 favorites that I've had made and put on the wall recently. But... My wife, and my son, both of them, just love it. Their favorite of any I have done, by far. And it took them less than a second to decide that. Both of them, first glance, started in with how it's the best one yet and their favorite and blah-blah-blah. Wife even made me hang it in the most prominent place in the room she spends the most time in.

Just kind of weird. I really never know what is really going to strike a chord with people. Like I said, I DO like this one, but not THAT much. Glad the family really digs it though and I wanted to post it up for the other folks from that trip to see :greg:.

Edit to include the purely digital version:

20130216_Newfs_ExpUT-171_W.jpg

- DAA

Last edited:

DAA

I think it's mostly the flash lighting in the picture of the print. Looking at it in real life, the colors are actually somewhere in between the two above, but closer to the digital original.

- DAA