Northern Utah Newfoundlands

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Supporting Member
Who’s up for a Newfoundlands trip?! Been awhile since I was out that way might be fun to get a couple of us together for some backroads exploring.

Sometime this year Mid-late October - early November? Friday to Sunday would work for me. Would like to try before the snow hits as it gets quite treacherous out that way when wet.

Most anything with 4wd and good tires should be fine. Prepare for camping in colder temps. Bring lots of fuel it’s a ways out there and back with few/no options for refuel.

Was thinking meet in Delle Friday. Camp at the Newfies Friday night. Saturday explore Newfies then cruise out of there towards the Hogups. Make camp in the Kelton/locomotive springs area. Sunday head for home. Big ol’ loop around the great salt lake.

If you know me I’m the most indecisive person in the group so really I’m very open to anything and everything. If you’ve never been out that way before think middle of absolutely nowhere northwest Utah desert. Mostly dirt roads that have killed their share of tires mostly from railroad spikes. I’m driving an older F250 with thick leaf springs and no name shocks so I’ll do my best but if you’re in a hurry I’m sorry lol.

What am I missing? Anyway thinking this should probably happen. Let me know,

Andrew