• BFGoodrich Muds

Votes: 13 13.4%
  • Super Swamper TSL

Votes: 15 15.5%
  • Other, please list...

Votes: 27 27.8%

• Total voters

Cherokeester

(quote from Cody above)>>>" For my DD/WW rig I'm going to go with the Maxxis Bighorns. Haven't heard a bad thing about them and after my experience with the Creapy Crawlers and what I've heard about all their other tires, I think i'll be happy. Plus they are cheap."

What was your experience with the Creepies?, just curious cuz I am pondering putting some on my CJ7 which sees limited road use. I have 35 MTRs on there now.

DToy

notajeep said:
What... No IROKS?? I am thinking 39.5x13.5 for my toyota axles :eek:

That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm running the 39.5 iroks on my 4Runner right now and I love them for a trail-only rig.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Cody said:
For my DD/WW rig I'm going to go with the Maxxis Bighorns.

Cody

i just googled the Maxxis Bighorn, and came up with only ATV tires. am i missing something here? they definately looked cool.

-Jason

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
SAMI said:
i just googled the Maxxis Bighorn, and came up with only ATV tires. am i missing something here? they definately looked cool.

-Jason

...wait, i just found the Bighorn MT... my bad evryone.. my bad... and to think, i was about to call Cody out as the big fat liar that he is...;)

-Jason

Caleb

ecommerce_thumbnail.aspx

Maxxis Bighorn MT

xxBaja_MTZ.jpg

Mickey Thompson MTZ

Cooper%20STT.jpg

Cooper STT

just for a visual of the lesser known tires mentioned :p

s.rich

Lil Red YJ
I bought a set of BFG Krawlers just before last easter,ran them at moab I'm not sure they're the best, but they worked pretty good for me.

moabrangler

I just bought Nitto Graplers,35x12.50x16. For the Truck nice an QUIET ride SMOOTH. The Jeep will get a new set of MTR'S some day.

leorn

reset
mbryson said:
I'm pretty 'stuck' with those as long as I intend to run the H1 wheels. There are some IROK with 16.5 wheels. How do they compare to the SX?

Anybody got an answer for this?

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I really liked the MT/R's, streetable, grippy off road and long lasting. However, I voted for Mickey Thompson Baja Claw's. I replaced my MTR's with the radial version and haven't looked back! They are quieter, and seem to work better on and off road. So far they have 10k miles on them and have about 3/4 life left, making them a long lasting tire. I think next time I will go with the bias version, though....

CrawlerCraig

BFG Krawlers!!

But I will never be able to afford those so i will just stick with my IROK's 39.5/13.5 on 17's....They hook up awesome with both rocks and snow!! And that is about the only wheeling I love to do!

mwmx54

im not gonna lie, i got the creepies used with more than 80% left and they lasted a little less than 2000 miles. now im back to square one. im thinkin mtr's maybe muds.

sbr

I am probabley going with the truxas mt's they are by far the best allaround tire I have tried. I have seen to many split sidewalls om mtr's