NIN Lights In The Sky E-center 09/03

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Jenn and I grabbed some killer seats for the show wednesday at the e-center. The band sounded great and the LED/light show was insane! I've seen too many concerts to count, and this one by by far was one of the best. Jenn and I will be at the LV show in DEC for sure.

If you feel like traveling to ID,MT or NV this fall, check them out. You wont be disappointed

tour dates
Jenn and I grabbed some killer seats for the show at the e-center. The LEDs and light show were insane! I've seen too many concerts to count, and this one by far, was one of the best. We'll be at the LV show in DEC for sure.

If you feel like traveling to ID,MT or NV this fall, check them out. You wont be disappointed

tour dates
http://www.nin.com/

Here is a great article in wired that includes a fairly long vid of the show's highlights.
http://www.wired.com/entertainment/music/news/2008/09/nin_show?currentPage=all

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
booo....u whore! I am jealous. The only reason why I didnt push this on Shane because when we saw TOOL last november he stated that the audio sound was horrible and didnt represent the music very well. I on the other hand had an amazing time and would have LOVED to see NIN in concert. Someday......Someday....

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I've heard the light show was out of this world, NIN was in Denver a couple weeks ago. The review I heard was similar to yours, amazing. I should have gone, not sure if I could make Vegas.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
booo....u whore! I am jealous. The only reason why I didnt push this on Shane because when we saw TOOL last november he stated that the audio sound was horrible and didnt represent the music very well. I on the other hand had an amazing time and would have LOVED to see NIN in concert. Someday......Someday....

I was at that tool show as well and it was a bit muddy and strained. I've definately heard worse audio at large outdoor shows like lollapalooza or massive stadiums. Besides, it's tool, you have to see them when they come around every five years.

The NIN show sounded pretty good, but we were in a stones throw of the stage. All in all it is good to see your favorite bands in different stages of their careers. I saw them a few years back at a venue that sold out to less than 1500 people. I was waiting to use the restroom and the guitarist popped out :eek: