Nitro Circus - Travis Pastrana's TV show

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
http://nitrocircus.com/

MTV's running the series. Anyone else watching & enjoying this as much as I am? They do some stupidly amazing stunts and pull them off half the time. I think this is Travis way of having fun after retiring from freestyle MX.

Most everything they do on the show involves motors or gravity. The monster truck flip was interesting... did not work. The trophy truck looks hellishly fun.

I've got a lot of respect for the Travis, seems like the average joe who found something he loved, dedicated his life to it and became the best in the sport. Good for him and being able to reap the benefits.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I've been watching it every sunday night, along with Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory. Both very entertaining!

Ditto I have been watching it for a couple weeks now. The slip and slide loop de loop was crazy! Then base jumping out of your hotel window in vegas:eek:

MRJ

Just a user
I've been watching it every sunday night, along with Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory. Both very entertaining!

x2

both are great. The pastrana gang is insane we hung out with them a year ago to see him do a double back flip. He also attempted back flipping with another person on the bike as well. He is nuts, but a great guy in person.

sibeta

My wifes cousin is Greg Godfrey. He is on all the nitro circus shows. He films and produces all the shows. Greg lives in Draper. He is a super cool guy. Pretty down to earth.

Exalted 4x4

So. U Crew
I think this sundays episode was filmed down at the Ogio warehouse in Bluffdale. Greg Godfrey was on the news not long ago because he built jumps in his backyard and neighbors complained.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I don't know how those guys do it. It's not like they don't get injured sometimes. I must have a low pain threshold or something.