No more wheeling rig

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Kinda sucks that I no longer own a rig I can wheel. Ended up trading the Jeep for a Hyundai Santa Fe, gonna deport that junk back to South Korea in the fall so it's a good trade in my mind. I was gonna drop the price on my JK to what I traded it in for next week so I'm not upset other than going from what was essentially a $40K rig to a family DD. This goes with all the major life changes that were going to happen anyway so it's not a big deal.

When I do finally come back from overseas I know I'm going to be in the right place in life to build a full on buggy. Life was gonna take me there anyway so this just a step in the right direction.

So for the next few months I'll be keeping an eye on the upcoming trips section for a chance to go out on some rides.

So any of you that call me a friend please let my know when you have an open seat so I can get my wheeling fix in for the summer...I've actually turned in a decent spotter and I'd like to get better.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
If you want to spot a smelly, IFS Toyota, you're welcome to ride along with me.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Thanks, no problems riding in a smelly yota. I already told the wife I'll be finding people to ride along with for the summer to get my fix in. Even if it means plugging my nose for a day.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Even if it means plugging my nose for a day.

There's no need for that. I found the perfect truck for you.

20140515_220457_zps32088708.jpg

20140515_220518_zps7fc09ccb.jpg

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
Ha! I'm responsible for that KIA being pink. I had nothing to do with the eyelashes though, that's the line.

BLM... lolz.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Probably a good thing they don't offer anything for the '09 or newer Santa Fe. I think my wife would kill me if I tried to do anything to this thing.

Troop92

Sad day, but sounds like it is what you ultimately wanted. The time until you start building again will fly by.

While I'm not on the "fully built" end of the spectrum, I've always got room for passengers. More than welcome.

STAG

I'll be doing lots of Moab, HTT and rattlesnake in the near future. Sure to have some empty seats.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I was hoping to talk Ryan into HTT once he gets his Barbie Jeep built. Let's make it happen

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I was hoping to talk Ryan into HTT once he gets his Barbie Jeep built. Let's make it happen

Consider it done!!! I am almost done I just need to pull the axles, pull the lift, build my 4 link, stretch it, build a cage, swap in an LS and install all the body armor so give me until wednesday.......