NPLD Blast from the Past

This project is NOT going to plan itself... so lets get it moving.

What is our goal? A collaborative statewide cleanup, getting each and every club, and individual members to host a project in their neck of the woods?

We need to move on this ASAP, NPLD is going to come VERY fast.

So, lets here it.. how are we going to make this happen?

What are you planning???

I thought it would've posted the date in the quote line. It was from 6/19/06 to start a thread about making plans for NPLD.

Only 3 months away...

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Sanpete County Locals...........

NPLD project, not yet registered w/U4WDA yet, but we (Hubscatchers) filled a huge roll off dumpster last year with trash in Main Canyon west of Ephraim, and only scratched the surface.. This year our goal is to fill two roll-offs in Main Canyon and Dry Canyon.. with your help we can meet our goal..refreshments and give-a-ways will be provided by local buisinesses, and North Sanpete Disposal will provide us with the dumpsters agian.

If interested email me at rockreligious@yahoo.com or pm me.. Thanks James

Sanpete County Locals...........

NPLD project, not yet registered w/U4WDA yet, but we (Hubscatchers) filled a huge roll off dumpster last year with trash in Main Canyon west of Ephraim, and only scratched the surface.. This year our goal is to fill two roll-offs in Main Canyon and Dry Canyon.. with your help we can meet our goal..refreshments and give-a-ways will be provided by local buisinesses, and North Sanpete Disposal will provide us with the dumpsters agian.

If interested email me at rockreligious@yahoo.com or pm me.. Thanks James

Register your project at http://www.publiclandsday.org to get free public lands passes and other goodies for all your participants. Sounds like a good project.

snccoulter

www.coulters-inc.com
So I looked up the date for NPLD thinking it would be a good thing to do again. I make an off hand comment to Cayla what day is NPLD? Her response is the day the the little heifer is due. The web pages opens and see it is the day Cayla is due for her C-Section. Why I can never get away with anting apparently she knows all.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Excellent, can we add this to the list of U4WDA projects then?

We can make this year bigger and better than ever.

Yes, Last year I got the pictures and paperwork to Lisa, but Im not sure it was sent in on time to register it with NPLD.. this year we will make sure it is recorded..

Lisa sent us down the cool green T's

Don B

formerly rebarguy
Why doesn't U4 come up with their own projects first before trying to take credit for someone else's work?

U4's project is to organize this on a statewide level and there has always been a U4 project on NPLD for those not affiliated with a club.

U4WDA is the state Association of clubs and not meant to be another club.

Read the original post in this thread.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Why doesn't U4 come up with their own projects first before trying to take credit for someone else's work?

Some of us not in the SLC area have a hard time participating in cleanups and work project three hours from home, since there are plenty of you up there, I think it would be cool if the different clubs in the different counties clean up thier own back yards, and unite through U4 cause we have strength and recognition in numbers.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Some of us not in the SLC area have a hard time participating in cleanups and work project three hours from home, since there are plenty of you up there, I think it would be cool if the different clubs in the different counties clean up thier own back yards, and unite through U4 cause we have strength and recognition in numbers.

I understand this quite well. What I was meaning is that the U4WDA should organize it's OWN cleanup's as well. The association should work on it's own clean ups first, then work with clubs throughout the state of Utah to organize other projects.

The problem that I have with what was said is that the U4 seems to depend on other organizations to plan out cleanups/projects/etc rather than implementing their own. U4 should lead be example, not by claiming other clubs projects.