• Start date
D

Deleted member 12904

Found this Video Interesting
[video=youtube_share;b0w36GAyZIA]http://youtu.be/b0w36GAyZIA[/video]

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2013/12/30/the-nsa-reportedly-has-total-access-to-your-iphone/

“DROPOUT JEEP is a software implant for the Apple iPhone that utilizes modular mission applications to provide specific SIGINT functionality. This functionality includes the ability to remotely push/pull files from the device. SMS retrieval, contact list retrieval, voicemail, geolocation, hot mic, camera capture, cell tower location, etc. Command, control and data exfiltration can occur over SMS messaging or a GPRS data connection. All communications with the implant will be covert and encrypted.”

DAA

Supporting Member
Dang... We know it's bad, real bad. Worse than we can probably imagine. Still not easy to swallow when droplets of information surface though.

I remember hearing some spook who had written a book talking on NPR about a year ago, he was talking about being able to turn on and remotely monitor the camera and microphone on a phone like that. Just try to imagine how bad the stuff that is not being talked about must be...

- DAA

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Dang... We know it's bad, real bad. Worse than we can probably imagine. Still not easy to swallow when droplets of information surface though.

I remember hearing some spook who had written a book talking on NPR about a year ago, he was talking about being able to turn on and remotely monitor the camera and microphone on a phone like that. Just try to imagine how bad the stuff that is not being talked about must be...

- DAA

I've said it before - but it makes me wonder what documents being held as Snowden's dead man switch... especially seeing how crazy this current stuff is.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Random thought: With these abilities, how many people (including politicians) do you think have been honey potted or monitored to dig up dirt on in order to sway political votes, bills and ideas? I mean, the use of this technology to monitor little old you and me can be pretty much useless (even though I'm extremely against it), but what about higher value targets like ambitious new politicians and other types of people who want to make a difference?

We already know this shit isn't being used to "stop terrorism". So the next logical conclusion would be information gather for blackmail and political gain.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Random thought: With these abilities, how many people (including politicians) do you think have been honey potted or monitored to dig up dirt on in order to sway political votes, bills and ideas? I mean, the use of this technology to monitor little old you and me can be pretty much useless (even though I'm extremely against it), but what about higher value targets like ambitious new politicians and other types of people who want to make a difference?

We already know this shit isn't being used to "stop terrorism". So the next logical conclusion would be information gather for blackmail and political gain.

They are all puppets, some of the puppets just do what they want without them having to pull the strings... :spork: