For Sale NV241OR core

DAA

Asking Price
$300
Condition
Used - Fair to Bad Condition
Broken '06 NV241OR Roctrac transfer case. Good only for parts or as a core. Most places that sell reman units will take a broken case as a core to save a $600 core charge. Or buy a new case and use these parts to build it. Newish Mopar 4WD sensor, factory Rubicon yokes included.

$300

- DAA

RockChucker

I picked up a TJ NV241or a couple years ago. Sourced a new front case half for $5-600 if I remember right and a ram 1500 rear case half to complete the case. Then had a great case to sell. I was into the rebuild $900ish and sold it for $1800ish.

DAA

Still laying here.

untitled-2W_1.jpg

- DAA

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
@DAA Still tripping over this thing? I'd like to try to mount the 4x4 switch and the shift detent plate in my 241c. No idea if it will work as I can't find good pictures of them. Figured I may just try to buy them from you.

The_Lobbster

@DAA Still tripping over this thing? I'd like to try to mount the 4x4 switch and the shift detent plate in my 241c. No idea if it will work as I can't find good pictures of them. Figured I may just try to buy them from you.
I know there’s a thread somewhere on the S10 or Astro forums that shows how to cut the 241 plate and use a different switch (don’t recall which) to have a 4x4 switch. I was going to do it in my Astro.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I know there’s a thread somewhere on the S10 or Astro forums that shows how to cut the 241 plate and use a different switch (don’t recall which) to have a 4x4 switch. I was going to do it in my Astro.
Got a link? I didn't find anything in my search.