Obama coming to Utah

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I know I probably need to take my tinfoil hat :spork:off, but does the visit of our imperial leader this Friday to Utah during what is one of the biggest off-road weekends in Utah that is smack dab in the center of what our environmental friends want designated as a national monument make anybody else uneasy about the possibility of another land grab happening this weekend? The White house will not even talk to our own DC delegation about what his plans are for his visit to Utah.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=34034428

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
His view of the economic impacts a national monument will bring to the state. I mean look at all the money pouring into the towns that surround the Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument. They have such large budget supluses from all the revenue generated by the millions of tourists every year. So much more than the mineral royalties that would have been produced from the Kaparowitz energy project........(end sarcasm):D

Coco

First off, F*** obama!

Now, I find it really ironic that he is coming to Utah, and we just had the Moab city council talking about closing trails. I hope they are not related, and obama isnt closing our public lands, but all the hot air coming out of his mouth, and ruining our country more and more isnt exactly thrilling either.

He should be worrying about ISIS, and other problems in our country than our public lands, but when does that change anything that he has done while in office?

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
I read he was talking at HAFB..

Was thinking about driving up there and hopefully flip him off with my green tips in my other hand lol

At least get a sign telling him to go F a goat with his isis buddys.