odbi 11 bluetooth device

MattL

Anyone use it with android and what are your thoughts?

Does anyone know where to get one locally?

I was hoping to use it to troubleshoot a problem on a car i have.

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
I have a similar one, through Amazon as well. Works with my Atrix. Doesn't work with my iPad though... There is a different protocol for iphones and iPads for OBD2 wireless support.

With mine, its nice to be able to monitor the functions from almost everywhere in the garage.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I bought one off Ebay, works great with Torque lite. You're welcome to borrow it if you don't want to buy one.

MattL

I ordered one of the amazon ones. should be here shortly. Unfortunatly i dont know if its going to solve my current problem though. Thanks for the suggestions.

MattL

There was a speed shop in SLC when I was looking but I think he was looking for 40 bucks for it. I decided to wait and order from amazon. If you were closer you could borrow mine

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
oreilly has one that comes with the software and all... wouldn't recommend buy it for over $100 when you can get torque pro for $5 and the scan tool off ebay for $12 or so... if you look on ebay the ones from china will be 3-4 weeks out but there are a few that are in the states that can get them to you in days....

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
I ordered the BAFX unit and recieved it today. It was packaged decently and the USPS managed to only partially tear the padded envelope open.

I received it in a few days via Amazon and everything works as it should with Torque Lite on my SG3.

Now I need to either write a PID code for transmission temp or find one online.

My ScanGaugeII has been flawless but this is a great value for scanning the neighbors car and the Torque app is cool, thanks for the replies!