Off-Road Expo This Weekend

Hey everybody!

In case you don’t get your fill of offroad action in Moab last week, check out the Off-Road Expo at South Towne Expo Center on 4/21 – 4/23. U4WDA will be there selling Fundraiser Jeep tickets, and greeting the masses. Tickets are $10 and you can buy them at the door or online at www.offroadexpo.com.

The show will be full of vendors with the latest 4x4 products, show rigs, and other cool stuff to check out. Bring the family and spend the day! Kids under 12 get in free.

Friday 4/21 4 PM – 8 PM
Saturday 4/22 10 AM – 8 PM
Sunday 4/23 10 AM – 4 PM

South Towne Expo Center
9575 South State Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84070

If you want to get in for free, volunteer to help U4WDA at the show. Message me for more information.

We're still looking for a couple warm bodies to hang out at the U4WDA booth, and help sell fundraiser Jeep tickets. Anytime during the expo would be very helpful. Free admission and a free t-shirt for all volunteers. Please message me if you're interested. Thanks.

great scott

I am still planing on being at the U4 booth sat, so this question is not for me. I have some friends that are just coming to see the show. Are there discount tickets any were? Not that $10 bucks is bad but if he can save a buck or 2 he'll drive an hour to do it.

Last edited:
I don't know who has them, but most of the vendors in the show have them at their local stores. I'll also have some $2 coupons at the U4WDA booth. Anyone can come in and get them and take them out to their buddies.

Thanks to everyone who helped out at the U4WDA booth during the show! It was a great success for U4WDA, and we were able to meet a lot of new people. Special thanks to everyone who joined, bought tickets, or visited during the show!