Official Little Moab cleanup day. Friday June 17th 5 p.m.

Cherokeester

Meet at the Little Moab fire ring (lower area) on Friday the 17th of June. Starting at 5:00 pm. Just get there when you can. Those who have trucks, bring em. Bring garbage bags and other cleanup tools. I will provide water and other snacks. Please no alcohol. This is our chance to make a good impression with land owners and rangers. Look for me in a white F-250 powerstroke with a red cj and tj my name is Mark Allman. Feel free to call me on my cell at 801-361-7195 with ideas and other thoughts. Thanks a bunch!!! :)

Edit: It should only take a couple of hours if we have good help :cool:

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Good work! :D

I wish I could make it, but the UROC event is that same weekend in St George.

Would someone be willing to take some pictures, and write a little story about the cleanup to be published in our upcoming U4WDA newsletter? This is the kind of info we need in our newsletter!

:D

1BadZJ

UNI-Bomber
sorry

I first said that I would go if I could, but will have to work until 6 up in Layton, I wouldn't get there until after 7, so sorry I will not make it.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
I don't know if this ever happened or not. But it really needs work there are a couple of matresses (sp) at the first set of rocks you come to, and then over at the main area there are a couple matresse springs and just garbage.

Cherokeester

We hauled out a complete pickup load on the 17th. Just me and my wife and a friend showed up so we were short handed. We cleaned the entire lower area but did not make it to the white rock upper area. I would like to that as well.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
Cherokeester said:
We hauled out a complete pickup load on the 17th. Just me and my wife and a friend showed up so we were short handed. We cleaned the entire lower area but did not make it to the white rock upper area. I would like to that as well.

Awsome good job!!!!

It sucks that you cleaned up then only three weekends later the place you cleaned up is bad again. :mad: Even at the caves it needs some cleanup.

Jones

Is there more garbage up there still? We have a large group going this weekend (July 9th) and I'll bring some garbage bags and my pickup to get more crap out if we need to.

Cherokeester

Take redwood road south past lehi and saratoga springs. You will be on the west side of utah lake. Keep going to mile marker 7 and turn right (west) Head out on the dirt road a couple of miles and you will see the sandstone wheeling areas. Some on the left and whiterock out on the right. Fun place to wheel but take plenty of water with you!!