Ogden Storage

BlackDog

one small mod at a time
Can anyone recommend a good place in Ogden to park a 32' (overall length) Airstream for 4-12 days?

Was gonna tote it to a place in Payson for its "layover", but tonight on my way home, have reconsidered and thought better of the idea, I am just not where I want to be with the tow rig yet.(tires too large, no trailer brake controller, no weight distributing hitch/reciever, no plates....)

But it has to move out of the place that it is currently sitting.

Got yard space? Want some non 3% beer?
Or how about $20 -40 instead?
Know of a good RV parking facility?

Trailer will be there until either this weekend, or next, no later than next Friday/Saturday will it need to sit.

It more than likely will not be plated, so... if you have Subdivision Nazi's that will be on its non plated status like cheap on polyester....well, nuff said.

Leaving for Ogden at 3 am, want to be there at 7:30 - 8:00.

Earlier I am there, the earlier I can get back here, and try to make a dollar.

That makes more sense to me, than to try to drive for economy down and back, and then add 200 miles to a day I don't have to do this really, by driving to Payson and back.

Kevin

BlackDog

one small mod at a time
no, getting paid $140 to make the trip to Ogden and back.

I would move it across town with the Bronc on 33's, Hell, I would move it to woods cross...

I haver towed 7k on the bronc as it sits here locally, 60 miles all told, and it was a v-5 at best.... did marginally well. Its tuned, and like I said I would roll a little bit in it ala carte, and I don't have a problem renting outside storage for a month, was looking for pointers in Ogden where to rent, if no one had a pad they wanted to vlounteer.. cash is cash, can go to a business, or a 4x4 er, I am easy.

BlackDog

one small mod at a time
12th and 12th, $20 for two weeks.
Turns out it was plated, CA, good through 2010.

DSCN0443.JPG