oh man, Robin Williams died earlier today

sixstringsteve

Many don't know that he suffered with Bipolar disorder. I have a brother with bipolar and it's no joke. A lot of bipolar people end up committing suicide. My heart goes out to his family and loved ones.

Last edited:

Bart

I didn't know that about Robin W, but it makes sense. He was an extremely talented person with unlimited range. I think Dead Poet's Society and Good Will Hunting were my favorite rolls. It's a great loss and he will be missed.

It is a small world. I have a twin brother with bi-polar that talks about suicide a lot, and has most of his life. It's very stressful and sad when he's around but we work hard to be supportive.

Many don't know that he suffered with Bipolar disorder. I have a brother with bipolar and it's no joke. A lot of bipolar people end up committing suicide. My heart goes out to his family and loved ones.

sixstringsteve

my favorites include:
- what dreams may come
- dead poet's society
- hook
- jumanji
- patch adams
- goodwill hunting

Coco

I heard this and almost didnt believe it. Horrible news. I like most grew up watching his movies, and shows. He will most definitely be missed.

Rest easy, and bring smiles to those who need it "Oh Captain, my Captain!"

I loved many of his movies, adding to Steve's list, I always liked Ms. Doubtfire.

Last edited: