Oh My Gawd...

DAA

Supporting Member
Saw this today. I laughed out loud. Literally, just stood there laughing at it. Couldn't help myself!

20140616_113803.jpg

- DAA

STAG

"Hello JC Whitney, I'll take one of everything that bolts onto my F-350, make it chrome."

Nappy

Nappystunts.com
I used to date a girl.... That's what we will say... ;) This is her dad's truck. He used to only take it out for shows if I remember right. I guess in the 80s this was cool. I remember him showing it to me in his garage and I wasn't sure how to react....

rholbrook

Dave, you dont have to be an A-Hole just because you don't like my truck. Kidding, there is one I saw in Kaysville that has something like Beaver Patrol or something like that on the tailgate.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Definately a product of the 90's with those white double wiper blades. I remember those were really the hot ticket when I graduated from high school.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I LOVE IT! I wouldn't want it but I think it's great that it exists.

X2

Looks like a truck I would have drooled over back in school. At least it's original... not a cummins, 6" lift, stacks and 37" nitto's...

muleskinner

I used to date a girl.... That's what we will say... ;) This is her dad's truck. He used to only take it out for shows if I remember right. I guess in the 80s this was cool. I remember him showing it to me in his garage and I wasn't sure how to react....

Is his name Marty?

DAA

Supporting Member
I'm thinking Ground Hogs or Gumbo Mudders. Those Boggers are obviously NOT the original set of tires. :D

No doubt. Gumbo's or Hogs were all I ever saw on any of these things. I loved the four chromed steering stabilizers though. Bet it still shakes like a dog passing a peach pit on the Boggers.

- DAA