OHV Input sought......

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
http://www.sltrib.com/utah/ci_2907110

Input on OHVs sought

RICHFIELD - Open-house meetings to gather public comment on a draft environmental-impact statement covering motorized travel in Fishlake National Forest have been set in four central Utah communities. They will be Aug. 17 from 1-9 p.m. at the Fillmore District Ranger Office; Aug. 18 from 1-9:30 p.m. at Snow College-Richfield; Aug. 24 from 1-9 p.m. at the Beaver District Office; and Aug. 25 from 1-9 p.m. at the Loa District Office. Four alternatives have been identified and a preferred choice has been proposed, according to project leader Dale Deiter. He said the Forest Service's goal is to provide opportunities for motorized recreation, especially the increase in use of OHV (off-highway vehicle) units. Officials hope input on how the proposals would affect the public will be helpful in making a final decision. Proposal copies are available at the Fishlake supervisor's office, 115 E. 900 North, Richfield. Deiter can be contacted at 435-896-1007. - Hal Edwards

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
cruiseroutfit said:
Car Pool???

I am planning on attending at least one of the meetings... Which one?

I could be the designated driver.....:D (checking dates....)

The Fillmore or Richfield dates would work for me. I don't know about the 1 pm thing......(is this a tour or something?)......but bet I could get the day off.