General Tech Opinion on best fab shop to build aluminum fuel tank

I have a comp buggy with a very small fuel tank, and I am looking for a fab shop locally (Highland, UT) to either modify mine, or build a complete new one. It has to be Aluminum, and it will be a tricky endeavor.

Thanks,

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I'll agree that Alliance does some fantastic work.

BUT, to keep this more RME-centric, I've seen great work from both UFAB and Mikegyver on here.

blznnp

everytime I see something you post mikegyver it amazes me. What type of TIG machine do you use? I loved doing TIG but havn't done it in a while, need to pick up a machine and get to it again.

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
everytime I see something you post mikegyver it amazes me. What type of TIG machine do you use? I loved doing TIG but havn't done it in a while, need to pick up a machine and get to it again.

I use a Miller Dynasty 200 DX now. For the last 2 years or so I've been using an Everlast (Chinasty) 200DX. It's a great AC/DC tig thats 1/3 the price as a dynasty, which is essentially the same thing. I going to put it up for sale soon since it's just been sitting.

Since i am in Highland, you will be very close. I have pics i can send you for the time being, but it will be a few days before i could get buggy by there for you to look at it. Do you want me to send pics?

Thanks,

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
Since i am in Highland, you will be very close. I have pics i can send you for the time being, but it will be a few days before i could get buggy by there for you to look at it. Do you want me to send pics?

Thanks,

You can send me pics. PM me.