OSRC Pic Thread

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
My family wasn't having a good time in the wind, so we bailed before the races started (sadface), but we still had a good time. I'm glad I didn't try and put my truck in this year, I saw maybe two obstacles I might have had a chance of not timing out on :).

IMAG0884_zpsed0402f2.jpg

IMAG0881_zps7352117b.jpg

IMAG0875_zps83fb436b.jpg

IMAG0872_zps27bb41ce.jpg

IMAG0870_zps7e1ec8ed.jpg

IMAG0869_zps0ec368af.jpg

IMAG0866_zps27a878f5.jpg

IMAG0865_zps34cb3f33.jpg

IMAG0861_zps9e57fc93.jpg

[video=youtube;lscHkF9wQA4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lscHkF9wQA4[/video]

sixstringsteve

nice pics. I'm working on the video right now. No promises, but I want to get it done soon.

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

who was driving the cool black wounded warriors project buggy in the unlimited class? It was the that had a hard time staying running. Definitely my favorite rig there.

EDIT: Looks like it was Shawn McNearney. Super cool rig.

Last edited:

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Definately looking forward to next year, My wife is looking forward to another win in 2014......lol

right ater she finished running all of her courses she said I am never doing this again then about half way home last night she changed her attitude and cant wait, I am just not sure if my marriage can withstand another event...hehehe I truly believe if a husband and a wife can make it through a full comp without gtting divorced she is definately the one for you

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
this year was the best its ever been!(I say that every year) this is by far my most favorite weekend of the year! I cant wait till next year.

sunday morning we were playing around on the course, and I got a wild hair.... and well I got the old girl up the vortex..