Other Forums

MattL

Is there any recommended local motorcycle/dirtbike and atv/sxs forums. I am looking to learn a bit more. I know there is MU but is pretty slow and have heard of Sageriders but didnt see a forum. Hope this post does poach any rules.
Thanks in advance

MattL

Thats what i have figured.

Ive scanned over them alot but was hoping more local ma and pa style.

Caleb

MU would be good if more people got on it. still needs to grow.

I'm not a fan of MU. I gave it a fair try and I still jump on every once in a while but it really seems if you're not in to racing or their little clique then you're just a fly on the wall.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I'm not a fan of MU. I gave it a fair try and I still jump on every once in a while but it really seems if you're not in to racing or their little clique then you're just a fly on the wall.

Yea, I know what your saying, but I think if it were to grow, it would grow out of that. I think there is more activity on just the sub forum atv/moto talk on RME, maybe more people will start coming to RME just for moto related stuff.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Motoutah used to be much better. There were some bad apples that chased a lot of the good people away about 3 years ago. It has steadily been dropping off the last couple of years. It used to be as active as RME with a great mix of trail riders, desert racers and MX racers.

Sage Riders is a club, not a forum..........and the best club around.;)

Moabxjeeper

I don't feel like I'll fit in here until I have a light kit and a Rekluse on my bike :D

In all seriousness I've been really impressed with this forum. Lots of good advice and people offering their help. Never met any of you but I hope to some day!

I've checked out TT and they do have some good tech advice but that forum is just swarming with trolls. Oh well, guess if that's what keeps you busy..

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I don't feel like I'll fit in here until I have a light kit and a Rekluse on my bike :D

In all seriousness I've been really impressed with this forum. Lots of good advice and people offering their help. Never met any of you but I hope to some day!

I've checked out TT and they do have some good tech advice but that forum is just swarming with trolls. Oh well, guess if that's what keeps you busy..

Don't worry.......I will never have a Rekluse and the only need I have for a headlight is when we do the 5MOH in the dark.........plus I ride MX also.