paging dempsey...

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Dempsey,
Does Dodge still make a power wagon?

My dad (70+ years old) is going to be looking for a truck in the 1-3 months, in my head I am thinking a nice Dodge 1/2 ton 4x4 with the hemi/diesel, that he can run around in and tow what he needs. (we have heavy trucks for big loads)

He mentioned he likes the idea of Power wagon; Lockers, winch, etc... Is that still an option? Is a lease an option? I doubt he will ever hit the mileage at this point in his playing...

Let me know,

Thanks,

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Josh pretty much nailed it. The Power Wagon is in production. There are a few trim levels available, but they are all 2500 Crew Cab models with the 6.4L Hemi as the only engine choice.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
They are dead sexy looking though. If you have to be seen in a Dodge, be seen in that one.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Josh pretty much nailed it. The Power Wagon is in production. There are a few trim levels available, but they are all 2500 Crew Cab models with the 6.4L Hemi as the only engine choice.

$55k That is a lot of truck for a old man to ride around in the desert with. :)

Sorry< Dempsey, I don't know a lot about Doug Smith, but do you have Ram Trucks? I would feel better talking to someone I at least "kinda" know who comes pretty highly recommended... :D