Parker Garrett Pictures

jake_burton

For all of you that new Parker, you knew his loving smile. As his nephew who had just bought a 2002 TJ specifically to work on with him, losing him hit me hard. I finally got the courage to do some digging to see what I could find about him. I'd love to see some pics of him doing what he loved most. Thanks.

RockChucker

Such a good guy. I was lucky enough to spend a lot of hours working in the same garage as him while I was doing the finish work on my rig late last year and into the early part of this year. I wish I would have gotten pics with him! You must be the nephew Ben Garner hit me up about asking for some Jeep axles. Welcome. Don't hesitate to ask if you need any help.

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Did you see the RME 4x4 Feature we ran on Parkers Land Cruiser from 2002? - https://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.p...oyota-Land-Cruiser-(Winter-2002-Featured-Rig)

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'll have to get out my old external hard drive and see if I can find any other pics.

Parker was a great guy, I'd say I knew him pretty well... spent a good bit of time around him on the trail, at competitions and at Factory Tubular when he worked there. Very humble yet incredibly smart and capable guy. I feel bad that we grew apart over the years and now wish I would have made more effort to stay in contact with him. :( He was one of the original RME members from 2001.

jake_burton

thank you everyone. these pictures mean a lot. I'm so happy to see the love for him. He had a great group of friends, thats for sure.