Pay it forward

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Jimmy over at Summit Machine would love that. Give 'em a call, I know he's not on here much. Julene will probably answer the phone. :D

J20 project

Well, I don't know Jimmy and so mean no disrespect here, and really don't care who would want to pick it up..I gotta say, giving a machine shop a pair of flat tops so that they could be machined and sold,,,,really doesn't quite meet the spirit of paying it forward to me. I would much rather see this go to someone who would utilize, build and install something on their rig ya know.

J20 project

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Well, I don't know Jimmy and so mean no disrespect here, and really don't care who would want to pick it up..I gotta say, giving a machine shop a pair of flat tops so that they could be machined and sold,,,,really doesn't quite meet the spirit of paying it forward to me. I would much rather see this go to someone who would utilize, build and install something on their rig ya know.

J20 project

uh, that's not what they do there.. Jimmy is their machinist, he is building a project for himself, not the shop. Take a look at the site: www.summitmachine.com.