PBRC 4X4 Charity Fun Farm Day Aug 11 2012 for Corinne fire Dept

hurd bull

PBRC 4X4 is hosting a fun play day out in Corrinne Ut, it will cost $20 dollars per rig, 100% of the money will be donated to the Corinne fire Dept in the Name Of Aaron Beesley, The Utah State Trooper who recentley passed away on a rescue mission on Mount Olympus. The reason that we are doing this for the Corinne Fire Dept, is that Trooper Beesley, was also the Assistant Fire Chief for Corinne Fire. Particpants will be on their own liability. There are 3 large mud holes, some areas to do some articulation, and there will be a fire truck on hand so there will plenty of water to make some good mud, there may be other things there also, it is still a work in progress, if you are interested in participating, in this event give me a call Todd at 801-622-7282, if no answer leave a message, and I will get back with you. Again this will be on August 11, 2012. If you wish to see what the farm looks like see my profile. There are 2 articulation challenges on this course some dirt hills to climb, some wooptie woo's to drive through a huge mud bog, and numerous other mud bogs there is somethings for stock to modified, if you would like to register for this event you can register at Buffalo Brothers tire in Roy Ut or at Fat bobs Garage in Ogden or at vandersteens in Brigham City Ut, the property will only hold about 50 trucks so hurry and get registered before you cant.

Last edited: