Permanent Christmas lights

crosbike

They were super simple to install. Just some 3m tape on the back of the lights and some sticky wire clamps too. Sucks that it has a max of 150' tho.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I just put 150' of "permanent" lights by Govee on my house. They honestly look killer and my neighbor across the street immediately came over and asked about them and is going to buy them.

I hadn’t ever seen those but they are real slick. Where did you find out about them?

Last edited:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Govee just had pro lights in black come back in stock so I bought 200 ft and 100 ft. Hopefully that covers me!

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I got 82’ of my 200’ kit up today on my lunch hour and after work before it got below freezing. I’m pretty stoked on them but I wish I could get the light shape the way I wanted. I don’t like them too close to the house cause I don’t like the cone shape the light makes… but I dont like how far down the light moves on the house when they’re moved out like I have them. Meh, I’m sure I’ll get used to it. I do really love the extra light they add to the house in white mode and I’m excited to get some more done tomorrow.
IMG_2462.jpeg