Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin

:D

He already has one of those...

ID Bronco

:D
Touché

If someone would buy that the budget of this rig would go up! The Blazer is a partial trade on something. I'm here to dicker!

Thanks for the Jeep lead stubby.

ID Bronco

I am selling my 2017 Chevy, I don't know that I could get down to $10k but I would be willing to take $13k cash from anyone on RME if it is something you might be interested in.

Thanks I'll look at this. What have you use it for?

Navigator

I just picked it up so I had a run around half ton so I didn't have to drive the dually diesel around all the time and rack up miles. I have taken it on a few trips, hauled dirt bikes, home depot runs, back and forth to work, etc.

1969honda

Supporting Member
My BIL is going to be listing really clean standard cab, manual, 4x4, 4 cylinder 1st Gen Tacoma soon. I think he said it has around 142k miles on it. He was talking about it a couple days ago and trying to figure out what it is worth?

ID Bronco

I just picked it up so I had a run around half ton so I didn't have to drive the dually diesel around all the time and rack up miles. I have taken it on a few trips, hauled dirt bikes, home depot runs, back and forth to work, etc.
got it, I was just wondering what kind of use it had racking up the miles.

Navigator

I am the second owner, I didn't get to rack up all of them. I know it was a lot of highway driving throughout Utah, it had the transmission replaced just before I got it but I haven't had any trouble with it since purchase. It didn't even come with a hitch originally, it had to be added so I know they were not hard working miles.