Pole barn pricing....

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
So we officially listed our house for sale and the first order of business after we move into the new place will be the shop... Where is the best place to buy a pole barn kit? or whats a good company to pay to have it done for me.... Looking at 30'x40' with 12' or 14' ceilings.

How much did you spend to build your shops?

Houndoc

Pole barn pricing scared me when building my barn last year!

I had a metal framed barn (48x21) built instead for about 1/3 the cost. Used a company called Elephant Barns. Fabricated back east (North Carolina?) installed by company out of Provo. Very happy with project.

BoostedRNR

I had Cleary build me a 30x50 with two 10' doors. I upgraded quite a few things and it cost about 23 grand. That does not include the cost of cement.

I'm glad I went with Cleary. Build quality is amazing and they have a 50 year warrantee on their poles. I can post some pictures if you want.

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
Pics please.

I had Cleary build me a 30x50 with two 10' doors. I upgraded quite a few things and it cost about 23 grand. That does not include the cost of cement.

I'm glad I went with Cleary. Build quality is amazing and they have a 50 year warrantee on their poles. I can post some pictures if you want.

BoostedRNR

Yea, eventually. I was planning on pouring it this summer, but my job cut our pay so it will have to hold off till next year. I can't wait to get it insulated and functional.