Potato Salad Hill

93YJ

I was reading the July Petersons 4wheel & off-road Mag. It mentioned that Potato Salad Hill was closed after the EJS this year is that true and what for? I know lions back the developer wants to build condos, Dump Bump the land owner doesn’t want them on the property. What was the reason for potato?

Last edited:

GOAT

Back from the beyond
I was reading the July Petersons 4wheel & off-road Mag. It mentioned that Potato Salad Hill was closed after the EJS this year is that true and what for? I know lions back the developer wants to build condos, Dump Bump the land owner doesn’t want them on the property. What was the reason for potato?

I wouldn't lose any sleep if it were.

The only drawback to it's closure would be the systematic end to the thinning of the heard as drunken morons wont have a place to jump into the river head first:greg:

I'll trade PSH for dump bump any day
MP

Lion's Back and Dump Bump are owned by the same person, and they are both closed, most likely forever. I think it's a misprint on the part of peterson's. Of everyone I've spoken with, I've never heard anything about PSH being closed.

krazz1e

I was there today and it was open, no signs or anything. I think you are getting confused with lions back situation.

Attachments

• ps2.jpg
    ps2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 45

Meat_

Banned
I was there today and it was open, no signs or anything. I think you are getting confused with lions back situation.

Wait a minute.... :confused: How did he not roll on Potato Salad? Was someone else driving? Or was this picture from right before he rolled?

My question exactly! SUPPOSEDLY, there were NO rollovers and Eric didn't break ANYTHING. I don't believe them! Justin did break a shaft on his Rover tho.

krazz1e

read in peterson 4x4 today that indeed potato salad hill is due to close next year... so??

He took the easy lines...:)

He did do body damage. But that don't count anymore :p

93YJ

read in peterson 4x4 today that indeed potato salad hill is due to close next year... so??

He took the easy lines...:)

He did do body damage. But that don't count anymore :

Just curious as to why it would be closing. Not that I really cared for it.]

erocrocks

wh ydoes everyone have to hate onpl, for trying new things, and testing what they got?

so confused .......

come on lets not be mean to everyone